So why "SUBVERSIVE ELEPHANT" you ask? Some time after my ex-husband left I was telling my Mother that he regarded me as a bad influence on our children. In perhaps THE most revealing Freudian slip of my life I declared, "He thinks I'm a subversive elephant"

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

WHOO-HOO - On a roll here!!!

Another day, another layout! That's got to be the first time in ages I've done more that one in a week! It's going to be a bit forulaic, but I want these pages, from Shimelle's class, to be an obviouse series. If they were going in their own book it would be different, but they are going in an existing BOM, so they need to be easily identifiable. As an added extra I have customised the blinkie she sent us, and that will go on every page.
Here's Shimelle's version:-





And here's mine:-
Subtle, huh?



The other thing is that the REAL purpose of these layouts is the journalling, so I want people to be able to find it easily when they need to. Anyway, here's "SAD". Lots to write about here, of course.

Heading for "ANGRY" now!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the layout!