So why "SUBVERSIVE ELEPHANT" you ask? Some time after my ex-husband left I was telling my Mother that he regarded me as a bad influence on our children. In perhaps THE most revealing Freudian slip of my life I declared, "He thinks I'm a subversive elephant"

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Inchies

Just popping by to gloat as I have FINISHED my first batch of inchies for a swap. 26 of us are each doing a full alphabet and will get one back with one letter from each participant. I'm glad I'm not organisingTHAT!
Here they are - painted the background with ink, then lettered with a calligraphy pen, hand-drawn flourishes and a bit of gold to finish.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What beautiful inchies... I haven't had a go at any of these yet but they are definately on the agenda... I love the colours you have used :)

scrapdolly said...

Loving those inchies - and hoping i am gonna get one to love IRL too