So why "SUBVERSIVE ELEPHANT" you ask? Some time after my ex-husband left I was telling my Mother that he regarded me as a bad influence on our children. In perhaps THE most revealing Freudian slip of my life I declared, "He thinks I'm a subversive elephant"

Thursday, May 03, 2007

I've been tagged!

I don't WRITE my blog often, but I don't READ it either. if I did I'd have picked up Linda's tag earlier - sorry Linda. OK , so seven random facts/habits about ME

1. I HAVE to read in bed before I can go to sleep (my granny taught me this a VERY long time ago)
2 I hate wearing shoes, and often have freezing cold feet before I think to put some on!
3 I can't talk on the telephone unless I am wearing my glasses because I can't hear properly
4 I can't bear the small of tomato plants, crysanthemums or pelargoniums
5 I lived in Cyprus for two years as a kid, but learned to swim in the October after we came home in the sea off the south coast of England!
6 I'm not scared of spiders and will cheerfully remove them from the house/garage
7 I AM phobic about slugs and snails - and consequently have NEVER eaten escagots (shudder)

OK, now I have to tag seven people. I think it's going to be hard to find seven who haven't already done this, so I'll be back later. Off to trawl some blogs!!


1 comment:

Sue Jones said...

LOL I can't hear that well without me specs on either!!!