So why "SUBVERSIVE ELEPHANT" you ask? Some time after my ex-husband left I was telling my Mother that he regarded me as a bad influence on our children. In perhaps THE most revealing Freudian slip of my life I declared, "He thinks I'm a subversive elephant"

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

In the beginning . . .

. . . there' s me. Minding my own business, doing my own thing. Then blogs arrive. Do I get one? Nah! Who wants to know what I think? Do I even KNOW what I think? Umm - well I'm thinking about that! And while I'm thinking I'm reading other blogs, and finding them fascinating, and helpful, and funny and sad. Bit like my life really.
So here I am. Not dead yet! I guess sharing my life might be cathartic. I'm game to give it a go!

3 comments:

Beth said...

Yeah you did it. What a start. Enjoy

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging.

Anonymous said...

YAY !!! You did it !

Love the red and black and the log - fabby !