So why "SUBVERSIVE ELEPHANT" you ask? Some time after my ex-husband left I was telling my Mother that he regarded me as a bad influence on our children. In perhaps THE most revealing Freudian slip of my life I declared, "He thinks I'm a subversive elephant"

Sunday, September 10, 2006

F-F-FORTY years on!!

I can't belieeeeeeve it, but it is true. I was originally married 40 years ago today. I guess the best thing I can say is that it seemed like a good idea at the time!! Actually I had a wonderful day, and subsequent events are not allowed to take that away from me. Glass of champagne and a canape for all those who say I haven't changed a bit!!

Scarily young and VERY scarily virginal!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's oh so definitely you for sure. And I'll pass on the champers but half a dozen canapes wouldn't go amiss.

Anonymous said...

I recognised you straight off Jan ... you were gorgeous then as you is now! So there. Boo xx

Anonymous said...

You havent changed a bit! And you know I have perfect eyesight xx