So why "SUBVERSIVE ELEPHANT" you ask? Some time after my ex-husband left I was telling my Mother that he regarded me as a bad influence on our children. In perhaps THE most revealing Freudian slip of my life I declared, "He thinks I'm a subversive elephant"

Thursday, June 07, 2007

Today I have been mainly -

preparing for the onslaught. Rather than have BIG posters up in the hall (not allowed anyway) I have decided to use the pencil pots Beth aquired from the now-defunct Woolwich. I've printed out some pikkies of me at age 1, 10, 20, 30, 40 and 50 and I'm cutting them up to put in the pots. I think they look quite cool! I'll take a photo of the finished item, but here are the photos, converted to B&W, and I've printed them on RED paper - what else??



4 comments:

Bobs said...

I love all the pics, Jan!
Massive congrats on reaching your birthday - now let's see you reaching your 70th!

Craftybanshee said...

Great photos Jan!

Hope you had a fab birthday.

Mj said...

Get you hun, love these. Glad you had a great birthday, sorry couldn't make it but was thinking of you.

HUgs
MJ xx

Anonymous said...

I keep coming here. I miss you so much xxxxx