So why "SUBVERSIVE ELEPHANT" you ask? Some time after my ex-husband left I was telling my Mother that he regarded me as a bad influence on our children. In perhaps THE most revealing Freudian slip of my life I declared, "He thinks I'm a subversive elephant"

Friday, January 12, 2007

Crafting at last!


FINALLY getting my act back together. I have made these ATCs for a swap on a US forum. My first swap, and most of them seem to be "artists" - in that they draw and paint - rather than papercrafters, so I hope they are alright. The theme is "Children's Literature" and I'm playing it safe with Winnie-the-Pooh. Used the original EH Shepard illustrations, rather than the Disney ones coz Pooh is a better shape - and no T-shirt!

1 comment:

Mj said...

Agree with you on that one Jan, Pooh bear is soo much better in the pencil drawings. Love the ATC's

MJ xx